Friday, September 18, 2009

Dresses, Invitations, Florist, Oh My!

This has been a fantastic week of decisions for us!

First, I made the hardest decision, yet. I ordered my wedding dress!! I flip-flopped back and forth between about 4 dresses for the last several weeks. However, I finally made the decision and placed my order. I am proud to say that the ladies at Lasting Bridal Couture are the most patient women in the world! I'm pretty sure they have decided that I wasn't worth the commission. Ha! However, I am very happy with my dress, and I can't wait to see the actual one in February.

Next, we ordered bridesmaid dresses. These are coming from Ann Taylor. We got a great deal on a dress Todd and I had been eyeing for weeks. My bridesmaids will really make these dresses look gorgeous! Hopefully, they will be here next week. (Bradette, I'm putting yours on. ;-) )

Then, I spoke with a dear family friend, Mary Pearce, about putting together my bouquets. She did the ones for Bradette's wedding, and they were gorgeous! Luckily, she agreed to oblige me on this request. She's a fantastic and creative woman!!

Finally, we ordered invitations. Now, I know some of you may be wondering why you still haven't received your save-the-date. We haven't decided what we're doing for those, yet, so we haven't sent them out. However, we should have invitations in the mail to us soon. At least we're a little ahead of the game on that order.

Like I said, it's been a big week. I think we'll take next week off from wedding planning. (Maybe that's because I'll be traveling for work.)

No comments:

Post a Comment